Dunmhor Guest House
High Street 67
- Stephen and Leslie, the owners and operators, could not have been more kind and helpful. The included breakfast was extensive and absolutely delicious. Kingussie is a scenic little village in the Cairngorms and The Dunmhore Guest House was in a great location. Comfortable room and bathroom in a cute house. Couldn’t have asked for anything more!
- Warm welcome from owners Stephen and Lesley. Stayed in the 4 bed family room. Comfortable beds and good facilities. Breakfast was excellent.
- Lovely house in a great location, hosts were excellent and accommodated our late arrival. Great breakfast.
- Guesthouse very easy to find parking was not a problem village has good bus service and also train service 20 minutes to Aviemore
- Great location. More than welcoming hosts, spotless House. Would recommend it to anyone.
- Location....Lovely B&B right in the centre of town. Great breakfast.
- great host. very clean had a very good night sleap
- Very friendly owners and house / rooms are immaculate. Would 100% recommend and will definitely return.
- Great and very warm welcome. Very nice rooms, very good breakfast.
- Just perfect! The place, the city, room, the kindness of owners. He provides us some advise to visit bests places arround Kingussie. Breakfast was so good, tasty and fresh, you can choose what you will eat tomorrow morning.
- A lovely guest house run by lovely, genuine people in Stephen and Lesley. We were made welcome from arrival and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Breakfast was lovely and the sausages were a particular favourite for the boys.
- Very friendly owners who were very welcoming and helpful
- Owner very friendly and helpful. Would recommend for families.
- Hosts we're very friendly and hospitable
- Everything was excellent (both accomodation and owners)
- It was perfect for us. Fantastic place to stay. Very welcoming. Brilliant breakfast, freshly cooked. We will definitely come back.
- We stayed just for a night on our way to the northern highlands. We felt very welcome. A table was arranged in a bistro nearby were we had a great diner. Breakfast was very good and plenty of everything. Dunmhor house is well situated for day trips in the neighborhood. Will visit again and stay longer.
- Breakfast excellent, served to your time and local produce on menu. Location excellent.Owners friendly and welcoming.
- The host gave us many recommendations about what to see and where to go in Cairngorms national park. Overall the nicest hosts I’ve ever experienced in a guesthouse, very caring and friendly.
- We didn't want to leave! The breakfast was amazing and plentiful, the owners were so sweet! We had a detailed explanation of things to see and where to go ( we went to the loch eilein which was recommended and it was gorgeous!), the room and bathroom were spacious, the carpet lush. My cellphone pictures don't do this place justice.
- Breakfast was excellent, room clean with all amenities required for a nights stay. all good
- Family room was great value for money for a family of four. Lovely breakfast. Short stroll to local amenities (convenience store, pharmacy, pubs and a couple of eateries).