McInnes House Hotel
Newtonmore Road, Highlands
This award winning 3-star Victorian hotel sits at the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, amid the magnificent scenery of the Scottish Highlands With a bar and restaurant, the hotel is 15 minutes south of Aviemore, and lies within a 20 mile radius of 10 championship golf courses including Boat of Garten, Newtonmore, Nairn and Kingussie. The hotel is recommended by several leading hotel guides including Michelin, AA Hotel Guide, Les Routiers and Travellers' Scotland. It is the perfect touring base from which to explore the whisky and castle trails, the River Spey, the Cairngorm Mountains or simply enjoying the stunning scenery and rich wildlife. Enjoy comfortable rooms, outstanding meals and a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Following a major refurbishment, rooms feature new en suite bathrooms. King-size rooms now have whirlpool baths and bathrobes provided for your comfort. - Completely renovated in 2004, The Scot House Hotel offers a relaxing atmosphere, friendly personal attention, excellent award-winning Scottish and international food and extremely comfortable, spacious accommodation. The hotel has been awarded the coveted AA Rosette many times. The restaurant and bar have wheelchair access. Regrettably, bedrooms are not suitable for wheelchair access.
Im Herzen des Cairngorm National Park liegt dieses preisgekrönte, typisch viktorianische Hotel. Genießen Sie die atemberaubende Aussicht auf die schottische Hochlandschaft von Ihrem Zimmer aus und freuen Sie sich auf unseren zuvorkommenden Service, der stets darum bemüht ist, Ihren Aufenthalt so angenehm wie möglich zu gestalten. - Das im Jahr 2004 komplett renovierte Hotel betet eine entspannte Atmosphäre, freundlichen und persönlichen Service, eine hervorragende, preisgekrönte schottische und internationale Küche sowie überaus komfortable und geräumige Zimmer. Das Hotel wurde vom britischen Automobilverband (AA) schon vielfach ausgezeichnet. Das Restaurant und die Bar sind für Rollstuhlfahrer zugänglich, die Zimmer leider nicht.
Questo premiato hotel vittoriano a tre stelle è situato nel cuore del Cairngorm National Park, nel mezzo dello splendido scenario delle Highlands scozzesi. Lo Scot House Hotel dispone di un bar ristorante, ed è posto a quindici minuti a sud di Aviemore, e nel raggio di 32 chilometri da dieci campi da golf da campionato, inclusi Boat of Garten, Newtonmore, Nairn e Kingussie. L'hotel è raccomandato da molte importanti guide alberghiere, comprese la guida Michelin, l'AA Hotel Guide, Les Routiers and Travellers' Scotland, ed è una base ideale dalla quale esplorare le "whisky and castle trails", il fiume Spey, i monti Cairngorm, o semplicemente ammirare il paesaggio mozzafiato e le abbondanti flora e fauna selvatiche. Usufruite di camere confortevoli, pasti di eccellente qualità, e di un'atmosfera rilassante e cordiale. In seguito a un'ampia ristrutturazione, le camere dispongono di un nuovo bagno privato. Le camere king-size adesso sono dotate di vasca idromassaggio e accappatoi per il vostro comfort. -
Cet h -
Este galardonado hotel, de estilo victoriano y categoría 3 estrellas, se encuentra en el corazón del parque nacional de Cairngorm, en el impresionante paisaje de las Tierras Altas escocesas. A 15 minutos al sur de Aviemore y en un radio de 30 km encontrará 10 campos de golf profesionales, incluyendo Boat of Garten, Newtonmore, Nairn y Kingussie. El hotel está recomendado por las mejores guías de hoteles, como la guía Michelín, AA Hotel Guide, Les Routiers y Travellers' Scotland. Dispone de bar y restaurante y ofrece la base perfecta para explorar las rutas de los castillos y del whisky, el río Spey, las montañas Cairngorm, o simplemente dedicarse a contemplar el impresionante paisaje y naturaleza de la zona. Podrá disfrutar de cómodas habitaciones, excelente gastronomía y un ambiente relajado y acogedor. Tras haber sido completamente reformadas, las habitaciones incorporan nuevos cuartos de baño. Las habitaciones Superior ofrecen ahora bañeras de hidromasaje y albornoz. -
- We had a very nice dinner at the hotel and found a few new whiskey to try in the bar.
- Really lovely place, staff were super friendly and helpful. Very clean and location was perfect for nipping around the cairngorms. Also had an evening meal which was well cooked too.
- The staff were fantastic nothing was too much trouble. Food was excellent too. Great location, rooms were lovely and warm over night. There was no noise from adjoining rooms which was brilliant.
- A beautiful old building, good restaurant, and we really liked that the twin beds were in a separate little room. The main bedroom is spacious with a king sized bed. Very friendly staff!
- Wonderful location, beautiful building and really friendly staff. The food in the restaurant was amazing and a must try. Best fish and chips
- good breakfast, nice staff service: willing to help. modest place but solid
- Location. Rooms were large and comfortable
- The location suited our needs and being able to have dinner at the same hotel was a plus. The food was delicious.
- Staff friendly. Location ideal for walking from hotel.
- Room was on the big side and it was very nice and light with big windows. Large and convenient parking. Friendly staff. We had a good dinner in the restaurant. Breakfast, which you order, was also good. Silent, despite being on the main road. Snacks and tea in the room.
- The pillows were like clouds which was perfect after an 8 hour drive. Ideally located for the highland wildlife park. And a 15 minute drive to some lovely restaurants if you don’t want to eat in the hotel
- Very clean and well laid out room. Had books which the children loved. Bathroom was clean, and even had a jacuzzi tub!
- We had a 'basic' family room, which was large, light and airy, spotlessly clean and beautifully decorated. The beds were very comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. On our first night the restaurant was very busy, and as a member of staff had phoned in sick, one waitress was coping alone. Nevertheless, she managed to find us a table with minimal delay, delivering service with a smile despite the obvious stress she was under. Great food.
- Clean an well organized accommodation. The room was quite comfortable. We enjoyed the good food at the restaurant. The Haggis is delicious! The bar is well prepared and perfect to enjoy the evening. The hotel is located next to the main road. He had no problems with noise by traffic. The train station is not far.
- The staff were amazing. They made us feel welcome and adjusted our room to our needs. I liked the personal/scottish touches to the room and the food in restaurant was of a high standard.
- We were here for one night. All staff were very friendly and attentive. The hotel has recently been renovated - all the decor is modern and tasteful. Bed is comfortable. Food was good.
- Family room was spacious with comfortable beds. Great location in a quiet village, short distance from small supermarket and pharmacy. We ate Sunday lunch here and thought the carvery food was lovely. Staff were friendly and welcoming.
- Great room size! Beautiful big king size bed. Very comfortable pillows!
- Food was excellent, both for breakfast and dinner. The service and staff were great, very attentive. The location was perfect for us which we were using as a base for exploring the surrounding highlands.
- Recently re-furbished to a high standard. Our room had been freshly decorated and it was apparent that the public areas in the bar and restaurant had been too. Food was plain fare but very well prepared and presented and tasted great.
- Owners having a crack at providing a good experience for their customers. hard working and determined to do a good job.