Newtonmore Road Kingussie
- We were greeted with a warm welcome. The hosts were nice and accommodating. The room we stayed in was beautifully decorated, clean and well stocked. It would be perfect for a romantic getaway.
- The hosts were really helpful and accommodating allowing me to have an early cooked breakfast at 07:00.
- Lovely house and hosts. Very comfortable and great value for money in a gorgeous part of the country.
- Excellent host and first class service. Great value for money.
- Very friendly hosts, attractive room, luxurious bath, pleasant highland decor, large comfy bed, very clean, delicious Scottish breakfast
- Everything is perfect, stephen and sue will make you feel at home. To return one day.
- The bed was very comfortable and there were enough pillows to choose from. The room was tastefully furnished.
- Comfortable and cozy. Hosts very friendly and helpful. Great welcome by Tyson on arrival.
- Friendly staff. Good location. Room recently renovated.
- The hosts were lovely and the room was very comfortable and clean. Kingussie is a cute little town with all the services you might need (including a laundrette). There is so much to do in the Cairngorms! About 5 minutes away is the Highland Folk Museum and it takes around 15 minutes to get to the Rothiemurchus Centre where you can do pony trekking, clay shooting, white water rafting and so much more. We would definitely recommend staying in this awesome guest house in this beautiful town!
- Very nice people with a lovely household. Thank you!
- The location was very handy and the car parking was ideal at the front of the property. Our room was very big and the en suite was good. It was very comfortable staying there and the beds were comfy, the hosts were both lovely people and we loved Tyson the dog too.
- Avondale House owners Steve and Sue are very friendly. The house is nice and in a good location on the main street in Kingussie. It's a five minute drive to Ruthven Barracks and an ideal base for exploring the Cairngorms. Price wise it's very reasonable compared to other properties in the area. We enjoyed our two night stay here
- Friendly hosts, good location for onward journey. Local pubs and restaurants for evening meal. Parking and outside seating, quiet. We didn't have breakfast so can't comment but it smelled nice! Generous complimentary items, tea, coffee, sugar etc We had a budget room so no en-suite but a private bathroom across the hall but for the price it was great - who needs En-suite taking up half the bedroom? Would stay there again definitely.
- Really nice owners, did everything that was needed.
- Friendly hosts, beautiful location, excellent food & comfortable, luxurious rooms. Wonderful place to stay, would definitely return. Great value for money too. It's only about 15 minutes drive from the Highland Wildlife park too so you can get there early & have a full day :)
- Parking on site, quiet place, comfy beds, TV, across the street from a great restaurant,l. Accomodation offers delicious breakfast inc.fresh fruit (had the cream cheese and smoked salmon bagel). Complimentary tea/coffee. Friendly owners. Close to town center.
- Sue and steve our hosts were lovely thry treated us like family .as it was our 3rd stay they came out to greet us .
- Friendly hosts, fantastic breakfast, comfy bed