The Star Hotel
- Private bathroom with bathtub. Tv. Comfortable bed. Nice breakfast.
- Kingussie makes a great stop over place on the way to the highlands, and this hotel is very conveniently located. It is a period hotel with many interesting features.
- Good place to break a journey to the highlands!
- Very nice place, very good staff. Convenient location.
- Handy location and great for stopping off for the night. Staff were friendly & helpful.
- Oldfashioned building, nice. Lady who served breakfast, was very nice and simply enjoyed her work.
- I got an early breakfast which was very good. Great value and very politely served.
- Good for a short stay during the roadtrip. Tennis table and board games available. Parking on site with much space.
- I think that I received what I expected for a budget hotel in this area.
- Location is right on the main highway, hence easily accessible, good parking space. room cleaned daily, old furnishing and decor but looked clean, close to basic amenities.
- We loved the quiet, the scenic view and the very nice Chinese young couple (and baby) looking after the hotel.
- Bed was comfortable, Lots of storage space. Room/bathroom generally very clean. Very hot water. Radiator pumped the heat out. Great location - within easy walking distance to C-Op and Tipsy Laird. Just off A9 so easy to get to by car. 4G+ coverage area.
- The hotel is a good option if you are on a budget. Dated decor but clean. Tv and wifi in rooms plus tea/coffee making facilities. Good cooked breakfast.
- Great location on the high street of Kingussie. We were in town for a wedding in the Cairngorms and so this location was ideal for our visit and there were some good places to eat nearby.
- The staff were friendly. Very kind to my son beds comfy