- Simply superb! The house was cozy, but it did not feel dated, everything was just brilliant. The breakfast was a delight and the owners were perfect! Incredibly friendly and immensely helpful, full of tips they truly made our stay unforgettable!
- A lovely B&B.The perfect place to relax. The man who runs it was very welcoming and helpful. Thank you for the tip on Loch Morlich and the reindeer centre. We absolutely loved it! Thanks.
- Lovely place to stay perfect for our 1 night stay for thunder in the glens. Graham the owner was very helpful. Lovely breakfast.
- Everything from hospitality, very Friendly and helpful owner's, cute doggies, little snacks in the bedroom, cozy beds, delicious (but enormous!) breakfast was great. Also, you can immediately go hiking from there. It's not in the nature preserve, so expect barren land where sheep grazes, but still great. The nature preserve is south of this place, but I think close by.
- Owners are very friendly. Delicious breakfast. Very clean room. Peaceful town gave us good rest! Thank you!
- Cherries of staff cleanliness of place and helpfulness of staff to meet our individual need
- Large comfortable room, cozy beds, privacy, lovely touches. Thoughtful hosts with great chats and really helpful tips on the area. Delicious breakfast. There is a great playground just next door for the little ones (tip from the hosts).
- A good sized room with a comfortable seating area. Beds were comfortable and there was lots of hot water for the shower and ample towels. Owners were able to recommend places to eat and interesting things to do
- Very friendly staff and very comfortable room.
- The room was incredibly spacious, well decorated with lots of lovely touches . Graham was incredibly welcoming and the breakfast was excellent . We had a great nights sleep in a very comfy bed and a wonderful stay
- Friendly welcome, comfortable and peaceful. Nicely cooked breakfast.
- Very kindly and helpsom host. Fantastik area and Nature.
- Good hosts, friendly and informative. Comfortable room, very modern bathroom.
- Everything. Friendly. Spotlessly clean. Good breakfast. Lovely couple. Finishing touches.
- We liked everything in this stay: the location, the beauty of the place and of the house and rooms, their comfort and cosiness, the facilities, the breakfast, hospitality of the hosts, who were very helpful, a wonderful playground nearby (as we were with kids), even lots of rabbits around (as we do not have them in our country and have to go to a zoo to see them). Everything was just perfect and beyond expectations! We'd like to come back and stay longer. Special thanks for letting us leave the bags in the house for several hours after check-out!
- They have a lovely dog! Very friendly people, always ready to help.
- Very friendly welcome from Graham, very helpful information about places to eat nearby. Lovely spacious room. Very tasty breakfast. Would definitely stay again if in area.
- We were very happy with our room, our cooked breakfast and the lovely hospitality! It was cozy all in all. We would certainly stay again 😊👍
- Very friendly and helpful hosts, fantastic variety of breakfast options.
- Hosts were very welcoming and helpful without being too full on!
- Everything is PERFECT : The place is beautiful and super clean The hosts are adorable and take care of you like you have never seen The room is big and hyper quiet My only regret is that we did not stay longer
- Janet and Graham were wonderful hosts! Room was comfy. Whiskey on arrival just what the doctor ordered. Breakfast was awesome too.