- Everything was perfect. Beautiful room, amazing building.
- Great location, friendly B&B , excellent Experience
- The best B&B we ever had. Thank you for this short but amazing stay. 👍
- Lovely Victorian house in a great location, nice and quiet but handy for the town centre and train station Room was clean and the bed very comfy. Breakfast was very good .Mark and Anne are great hosts I particularly enjoyed the chats
- Charming characterful traditional B&B. Very nice breakfast including smoked salmon. Cosmopolitan fellow guests from across Europe.
- A comfortable B&B. Our host was very helpful. Very good breakfast.
- Great B&B with lovely informative hosts. Highly recommended.
- Anne and Mark are a wonderful team. The moment I crossed their threshold I was surrounded comfort, warmth and sense of belonging. Their lovely Victorian cottage is in Kingussie, the old seat of Badenoch, There's a bazillion of great walks around Cairngorms. My bedroom was just spacious enough to feel comfortable, and just small enough to feel cozy. The bed was extremely comfortable, Feeders in the yard attract plethora of interesting birds. The kind hosts possess great knowledge of local life and walking opportunities. Anne is a superb cook, and the breakfasts were magnificent. The ingredients couldn't be any more local, even if the hens were laying eggs under your bed. They (the hosts, not the hens) can also accommodate a whole variety of special requests. All guests share the one big table in the dining room, which lets you get to know other people and leads to fun conversations. I stayed for three days, and only wish it'd been longer.
- The house was homely and it was nice to be there if you’ve been travelling for a while and have been in and out of hotels! Staff were very friendly and accommodating, thankyou Anne! This was my first time staying in a B&B. The house was like my grandparents house with the decor and very, very clean. Made me feel very at home. Lots of reading materials and time to relax and organise the rest of your travels in a comfy lounge room with a kettle provided and lots of options for tea and coffee! Anne provided me with a map of the town and circled suggestions to restaurants which helped as a new comer to the town. It was nice to have a stroll around a small, historic town.
- We were overnighting on our way north - this was a perfect spot to stop. We were up early and didn't eat breakfast so cannot comment on that, but the welcome was warm and friendly and the owners particularly helpful in allowing me to keep medication and cool packs in the fridge/freezer overnight. Comfy beds and quiet location.
- Beautiful. A real Scottish experience! I felt like I was visiting friends. The host was a delight!
- Lovely people! Really welcoming. Mega comfy beds. Loved the chickens and our toddler got to feed them. She had a ball. Brilliant tea and coffee facilities. Large, well appointed bathrooms. We took a short walk to the local chippy for dinner and it was delicious.
- Lovely clean and tidy guest house with good facilities and friendly owners. The breakfast was also very good. Many thanks.
- Breakfast was delicious and I especially liked the fact that it was one big table so guests have to make conversation. How refreshing in this day and age! I loved looking at all the artefacts too! Oh, and the chickens.
- The owners were so good. The bed was good. The bedroom was so lovely and good. The house was a lovely clean will looked after house. I would recommend this place to any one.
- Breakfast was lovely, and was particularly enthralled by the bathrooms which were gorgeous and so relaxing. Lovely sitting room too. All in all, a gorgeous B&B on the edge of the woods.
- Extremely welcoming, excellent location, tasty and genuine food (can see the hens whose eggs will end up on your plate!). Greatly recommended to those who enjoy peace and quiet in contact with nature. Anne gave us amazing tips on hiking routes in the areas and made our stay an utmost pleasure.
- This is our second stay here . Superb rooms, breakfast is delicious. Anne and Mark are perfect hosts
- Conveinient for the station, took me about 15-20 mins walk... but it was warm and i was over dressed and lots of bags! Lovely big house, plenty of parking and nice big stairwells and doors. Lovely room with 4 poster, unfortunately on my own! Very helpful owners, lovely breakfast round a very spacious table. Outside is lovely and whilst i didnt stay at the property long, its a fantastic quiet place and I'd definately stay again...
- Lovely extra touches and the couple who run it are really friendly and helpful
- This was such an excellent stay- our hosts were prepared for us and the check-in was smooth. The B&B is in an old, historic home that is filled with interesting antiques and it is spotlessly clean. We had our own sitting room where we could watch TV, use the internet, or just chat. The beds were very comfortable and the house was quiet at night, so sleeping was wonderful. Mark was a friendly and entertaining host who, together with his wife, looked after our every need. I loved this place and recommend it highly.
- Lovely old house in a beautiful location with walks from the door and excellent breakfasts.