Sutherlands Guest House
Old distillery road
- This b&b was very, very nice! The owners were very kind, the room was just perfect & beautiful & very large. We loved the breakfast to. We recommend it!
- Beautiful house with every comfort catered for including a wee tipple and homemade biscuits.
- Exceptionally clean and comfortable, very spacious. Friendly welcome and wonderful breakfast. I would say one of the best bed and breakfast establishments, a must for a return trip. Can’t fault anything. Rhubarb smoothie to start breakfast was amazing !!
- A warm welcome given on arrival by Raymond and Ruby. The hosts were very attentive to us during our stay. The super king size bed was very comfortable and everything is the best of the best.! Breakfast was absolutely outstanding.
- The property and rooms were lovely! Our hostess was attentive and friendly, would highly recommend this B&B!
- Our room (the Doghouse, loft) was stunning, spacious and beautifully furnished. The super king bed was super comfortable. The main house lounge and breakfast room was equally stunningly decked out. Ruby and Raymond have very good taste! And they are also very welcoming and warm. The breakfast menu was outstanding and cooked to perfection. I couldn’t rate it higher or recommend it more. It’s handily locates for some stunning hikes. We did the Creagh Beagh and Tom Baraid combined walk and were lucky with the weather. The view from the top of Creagh Beagh is breathtaking! (see photo) We would love to come again, out of season so we can sample some more of Raymond’s cooking for dinner as well :)
- Beautiful B and B in heart of the highlands. Rooms were massive and everything top quality. Great breakfast. Can’t recommend highly enough. Best we’ve stayed in.
- Tremendously clean welcoming and beautiful
- Amazing place. Ruby and Raymond are extraordinary people. The rooms are perfect. We had a lovely journey. Do not miss the breakfast.
- The stay was nice and relaxing in the standard suite!!The bathroom is stunning and maybe you will never see anything like that at this (right) price. Very good choice at breakfast.
- The bedroom was super comfy and had plenty of complimentary items and my son said he felt like a king when he wore the complimentary robe and slippers. So many nice touches. The food was amazing and the staff were so friendly.
- Top Guesthouse with a very high Level of comfort and hospitality. A wonderful breakfast has been served with fresh fruits and everything you would like to see for a full scottish breakfast.
- Room was very spacious, and the house is beautifully kept. Raymond and Ruby are fantastic hosts and made us feel very welcome. Everything we could have asked for and more. Lovely breakfast with lots of choice, cooked to order. We'll certainly be back. Great location to visit the Cairngorms with a short drive to Aviemore.
- The Dog House was stunning, luxury accommodation, amazing food, great location with the most beautiful views from the living room and outside seating area. It was the little personal touches that made it, robe n slippers, a dram of whisky, homemade cakes, fridge with milk n water.
- Beautiful house and room with lots of nice additional touches which add a lot collectively: great towels, great bedding, high quality breakfast, fridge with complimentary water (and whisky!), lovely furnishings, good shower and more. Friendly hosts who clearly take a lot of pride in their home and guests' experience.
- What a lovely place to stay the house and decor is amazing, the views from the bedrooms were great, sat in the comfortable seats at the window and enjoyed the sun go down, everything you need is in the room from nice cookies to a malt dram before bed, the bed itself is comfy and huge, nice large bathroom with one of the best rain showers I've had. Finished off with a huge breakfast
- The breakfast was incredible and the rooms beautiful!
- Breakfast was excellent- fresh fruit platter was top drawer. Service great - coffee plentiful and very good, everything was high quality - furnishing, towels, beds. Tea and coffee faculties very good with excellent home made style biscuits! Very quiet location with lovely views to the hills, sitting room very comfortable!
- Ruby and Raymond were very friendly and welcoming. Little sweet treats and a wee dram in the room went beyond expectations! The whole house is very lovely and the breakfast was amazing - thank you Raymond!
- The Cross serves excellent food Café Sugarbowl with excellent coffee and pastry as well as very nice service
- Our stay in Sutherlands Guest House was great! The room was clean and comfortable, and had an amazing view! The breakfast was exceptional! Ruby and Raymond were lovely hosts- they made sure that everything is ok, and even offered to give us a ride to the train station since we didn't have a car!
- Lovely room and facilities. Hosts were friendly and attentive and the breakfast was spot on! Thanks!
- We loved the quality and equipment of the room, the cleanliness. Ruby was a most welcoming host; Raymond cooked a fine breakfast.
- Amazing decor furniture fixtures and fittings extremely luxurious